Happy New Year!
2012 was an amazing year, so so amazing! I graduated college, experienced a life altering internship, and laughed.. oh did I laugh. To say that 2012 was fun would be an understatement. I have high expectations for 2013.
I don't do well with New Year's resolutions. I rarely keep them and then I only feel disappointed in myself. Instead, I make goals for what I would like to accomplish in the next coming year. For 2013 I would like to...
- Love unconditionally, without reservations and worries
- find a job and be thankful and grateful for that job
- think positively more than negatively (something I really have to work on)
- wake up each day with motivation to be happy and productive
- get fit, lively a healthy lifestyle with good food and exercise
- and most importantly... have FUN! Being a young-twenty-something, I want to have a lot of fun and strive to live spontaneously this year. I can only get away with being young a little while longer
Not only is today New Year's but it is also my 23rd birthday! Every year on this day, I thank my parents for all their wisdom and lessons they continue to teach me. I have great parents and step parents and I would not be where I am if it wasn't for them. Cheesy... I know, I know... but it's so true!