Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up

This weekend I enjoyed family fun time outside in the snow. We also watched a lot of football which resulted in a disappointment for us NE Patriot fans, however it was a good weekend to watch football. We went to our favorite pizza place for lunch on Saturday.. best pizza in the world!

Dad and I spent Sunday morning adventuring around the woods on snowmobiles. We usually do not snowmobile, skiing is more our thing, however our kind friend let us borrow them for the day. It was a lot of fun and I can't say I hated the adrenaline and snowy wind in my face.


Where has January gone? I was looking at my goals for January and I have some work to do over this last week.

And I can't let you go without a picture of my favorite girly, LiLi.


Hope everyone had a fun-filled weekend! The beau and I are taking a couple days off from work and going up to Stowe, VT for some skiing. Stay tuned Wednesday or Thursday for a post about that!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun weekend! I love to ski haven't done it in years but it's lways a great time with friends :) enjoy your ski trip!! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete