Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Yeh!

I have been to my first ever Frozen Yogurt cafe! I have always wanted to go create my own frozen yogurt master piece and I finally had the chance to! Yes, these days simple things like frozen yogurt make me extremely happy.

After having dinner with my friend, Maura, we hopped over to Yeh!, a frozen yogurt cafe in Burlington Massachusetts. If you are local, you should definitely go check it out! My sweet tooth got the best of me and I opted for cake batter frozen yogurt mixed with butter finger bits and cookie dough bites with a sour gummy worm on top. I felt guilty up until the girl working told us that it is the most healthy frozen yogurt joint in Massachusetts. I obviously believed her, allowing for a guilt free indulgence. I'll just run extra today!


No comments:

Post a Comment