Sunday, December 30, 2012

Feelin' Ragged

I first started skiing at Ragged Mountain when I was 4 years old. I have loved skiing from the moment I stood in "ski skool" at the top of the beginners trail. When I was in high school I raced on both the school team and the Ragged Mountain Ski Team. I spent the majority of the New England winters wearing snow gear, uncomfortable ski boots, and a helmet with skis strapped to my feet.

Yesterday, all the "old timers" (apparently once you graduate college you are considered and old timer) gathered to frisk the mountain once again.


Growing up in New England, this was my favorite playground. I hate that I have to get up early in the morning and go to work rather than the mountain. Who invented this work thing anyway?
 

I spent the day skiing in a blizzard with my Dad and my old teammates. It was just like old times (maybe that's why we are called "old timers"). I only have two pictures because I spent my day living in the moment rather than capturing them.


No comments:

Post a Comment