Friday, May 3, 2013

What Makes Me Uncomfortable

I have an hour left to post.
I meant to write this post much earlier, like 8 hours ago!
But life got in the way once again.

There are a lot of things that make me uncomfortable.
The thing that makes me most uncomfortable is confrontation.
Who doesn't like confrontation, huh?
Its bad though, sometimes I hide things in order to avoid any sort of tiff.
And I mean, who is that really good for anyways?
Not me, not the other party involved.

I know that it isn't good to bottle things up.
But the truth is, I don't like people being mad at me.
And I don't like being mad at others.
I try to be more out spoken...
 even if that means going outside my comfort zone.
 its a work in progress.

Other things that make me uncomfortable:
talking about politics
watching people fight
watching people sing karaoke
not knowing what I am doing at the gym
riding on the subway
being alone
 airplanes
bowling

The list is quite long.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment