Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Favorite Quote

source

Day 4's topic for Blog Every Day In May is "what is your favorite quote?" Which posed a problem. It was very overwhelming picking just one! I love reading quotes. I could get caught up on Pinterest for hours perusing the quotes category. I need help I tell ya!

I spent all night looking for one and realized there are SO many that speak to me. I kept saying "well I live by that.. and that... and that." Then I started noticing that the quote above was pinned.. not once, not twice, but three times! Psh apparently I don't pay attention to my pins!

 Ta Da! I bring you my favorite quote, by default because its pinned the most.

But seriously, it is important for me to follow my dreams and live the life I wish to live. I constantly dream about what I want my future to look like, my career, my husband, my future children and can't help but strive to make my dreams come true.

What is your favorite quote.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful quote! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete