Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer Bucket List: 2013 Edition



As I'm sure you all know, I am welcoming summer with open arms. None of this June 21st crap, Summer always begins on Memorial Day.. in my family that is. So in celebration of the start of my summer, I have decided to make a bucket list for summer 2013.

Let the fun begin!
  • Read 15 books (this may not seem like a lot for some of you but I am an extremely slow reader.. this will be difficult for me.)
  • Go camping in a tent
  • Go rock climbing
  • Have a cookout with my family and Mike's family (5 years and we still haven't had a big family dinner.)
  • Go to the zoo
  • Go to the beach
  • Climb 3 mountains
  • River rafting
  • Attend a Red Sox game
  • Eat smore's
  • See a movie at the drive-in (yes, we still have one near us!) 
  • visit the islands off Boston
It should be a pretty good summer.

1 comment: