Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday everyone!
I am linking up with Ashley and Neely to answer some fun questions!


1. What is your shopping weakness?

Old Navy and Gap... anywhere.. anytime! I love both stores equally however, I can usually find more for a bargain at Old Navy. I actually stopped over there this weekend and scored a new summer bag. I love buying new summer clothes and accessories!

2. What is your food weakness?

I could eat pizza everyday of the year and not get sick of it. I used to only eat plain old cheese or pepperoni, but recently have been branching out and trying different kinds if pizza.

3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?

Usually my go to is Top Gun. I love that movie and I know just about every line. I also will never turn down Free Willy 1,2 or 3 and Pearl Harbor.

4. What is your go to breakfast food?

I am pretty lazy in the morning so cereal is the easiest think to grab. At least I try to be healthy by eating Special K or I go all out and eat Cinnabon cereal (have you tried it? If not.. you should!).
 

5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?

I drink one cup of coffee in the morning, sometimes I will need one in the afternoon if I know I will be up late. Cream and sugar to make it a nice tan color.

2 comments:

  1. Love me some tan coffee! :) Stopping by from the Sunday Social!

    makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by, it is nice to meet you! I am now a new follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete