Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Promise...

 ...I have not forgotten about this blog! 

I know I have been MIA and a bad blogger but I have been working consecutive 12 hour shifts and I only have time to come home and shower before I go to bed and do it all over again.

I know I would usually post High Five For Friday but it is 10pm and 
I can't keep my eyes open. My schedule is more balanced next week so 
I will be posting regularly!

I had a current events post drafted so here's to hoping its semi-interesting..


Currently I am...

Eating a pb and fluff sandwich. Ya ya I know... I could have had the low card soup in the fridge or a hearty plate of fruit and veggies but the sandwich sounded soooo good and to be quite honest, my impulse control lacks the "control" part. However, I did sign up for a gym membership today. You win some you lose some!

Drinking kiwi strawberry sparkling water. Zero calories, vitamins and antioxidants all mixed into one very tasty drink. I don't like to drink soda much so when I am craving some sort of carbonated beverage, sparkling water is my drink of choice.

Reading Water For Elephants...STILL. I haven't had too much time to read in the last couple weeks. I have about 100 pages left and Nicholas Sparks is on deck so I must find some time!

Watching Inside Combat Rescue on NatGeo. I DARE YOU to watch it on demand if you can, it is a great show!

Wearing work out clothes and my dads fleece. I was cold and too lazy to go get my own sweatshirt. I like to wear my work out clothes all day because it makes me feel like I worked out more. But I think I am starting to smell so a shower and pajamas are in my near future.

Wondering when Mother Nature is going to get over herself and give me warm weather and sun! It is currently sleeting outside and we are expecting three inches tomorrow. Like COME ON it's the middle of April!

Laughing at the fact that my step mom bought a jogging stroller on Craig's list for our elderly dog who is having trouble walking. Now she can come on walks with us.. we just need to find a way to get her in the stroller.

I'll be back over the weekend and next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment