Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Smile A Little

Hello Ladies!


Today I am linking up with Martha for her idea, "Smiles Are Contagious." I would like to try to spread some smiles as well. I will try to do this in a couple ways.

first.. lets start with a quote from, Audrey Hepburn:
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE - "Nothing Is Impossible.  The word itself says 'I'm possible!'" You got that right, Audrey! #inspiration #quotes
source
Well isn't that positive! 
Did it make you smile a little?

and when all else fails...
animals. animals. animals.

Gotta love the angora! I can't imagine how difficult it is to brush that breed!
source

 This is me on a daily basis. Thank the Lord for hair straighteners!

Hope I brightened your day!

1 comment:

  1. hehe, that bunny/dog/whatisthat is too funny! you def put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete