Monday, April 22, 2013

A Happy Weekend

Happy Monday Ya'll!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
My weekend made me so happy.

I had the day off on Friday and I made the most of it. I started it off right by hitting the gym and sweating. It felt so good. I headed home to my Mom's house where I was meeting up with two of my college roomies for dinner and drinks. 


We had dinner at Burtons (for anyone in the southern NH area, its definitely a must try!) and they made really scrumptious adult beverages. Thank you Arnold Palmer for contributing to my Peach Tea, it was deliciously refreshing.

On Saturday I had retail therapy ran some errands. I came home with a little more than I planned on purchasing but I am super excited about my new summer bag.

Isn't it so cute? I love the light pattern!

I finished off the day with dinner prepared by my man and an ice cream date followed by a movie. We watched Argo and I now completely understand why Ben Affleck won all his awards this year. Oh My Gosh, it was so good! 


On Sunday Mike took me out to breakfast at Ihop. I drool over their pancakes with the strawberry syrup, they are to die for! We then went to Golf and Ski Warehouse so he could get a new bag for his golf clubs. It is so cute to see how excited he gets about golfing. 


My brother is a huge golfer and I am determined to learn how to golf so I can spend some "guy time" with both of my boys. I found the perfect set of golf clubs for when the time comes.


The purple ones in the middle are beautiful... I want them. I love purple!

It was a perfect weekend. I am sad to see it end but I know more fun weekends are to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment