Monday, April 8, 2013

Over The Weekend

This weekend I had a much needed computer rest. I spent the weekend in Boston with my beau and family. I purposefully left my computer at home so I wouldn't be tempted. It felt so good to get outside in the nice weather and have fun!


Saturday morning I relaxed on the couch drinking my coffee and catching up on my weekly shows. Holy Nashville, that show is so good!

Mike and I went to the Museum of Fine Arts with our friend couple. It was a beautiful day in the city to walk around.




My favorite art was in the contemporary exhibit. To say some of the art was mid boggling would be an understatement.


I panicked when I caught this out of the corner of my eye.

 

On Sunday my family volunteered at the MS walk at Harvard University. My aunt has MS and by volunteering and raising money it is our way of supporting her and aiding in the fight against this terrible disease. It was another great day with the family!





I had a fun weekend, I hope you all did as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment