Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ramblings

Well here I sit, computer open, 
Taylor Swift  playing in the background 
 (doesn't her new song "22" just make you want to dance?)
and I'm staring at a blank screen. 
I wish I could tell you I have something
 interesting or personal to blog about.. 
but I don't. 

The past couple days have been busy 
but boring at the same time.
How does that happen you ask?
well I was "officially" offered a new job on Monday!
Yayyyayy, thank the Lord!
And for the past three days I have been
working through the logistics of
putting in my notice at my current job,
thankfully they were all so supportive, and now
I am trying to figure out the next steps.

I also have been a reading feign.
I just finished The Lucky One.
Oh Nicholas Sparks, I love you and your books.
So I met my goal to read two books this month.
I just started The Art of Racing in The Rain.
So far, so good.

I have been trying to cook more.
I usually cook at least one meal a week.
I can't say they are all unique recipes
however, I did make mouth watering
butternut squash ravioli's that my mom and I loved
...by "make" I mean boiled and added
Olive Oil and Parmesan.

The only goal I have not accomplished 
this month was to create DIY wall decorations, 
but with me moving next month for my 
new job, I will work on that when the time comes!

Alright enough rambling. Sorry I didn't have anything better!
I will leave you with a quote

Inspiring Quote-Helps tell you what to do with life
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment