Saturday, March 2, 2013

Where Am I?

I am disappointed in myself for my lack of blogging this week. I apologize for being so MIA.

Here is a photo catch up of what has been going on..


 My first book of March. It is a heart warming story of life and love, as told by a dog.


Healthy eating. I could eat grapefruits all day.

 Butternut squash raviolis are my new favorite meal.
p.s. how much do you hate those plates? 
Personally, I think they are ugly and I keep telling
my mom to get new ones, but they are "family heirlooms"
mmmm... still ugly.


My hairdresser thinned my hair when I got it cut recently.
It is so much lighter now and there was enough leftover hair
to make a wig for a small animal. (this picture only captures half of
the hair she thinned.)
 

These were delivered. Thank you girl scouts!!
 

I am so glad it is finally March! I was sick of February to say the least. I am looking forward to my goals for this month. They are more personal goals, focusing on health and exercise.

Eat 3 well balanced meals a day.
I struggle with eating three meals a day. I usually am skipping 
breakfast or lunch and it is not good.

Drink 8 glasses of water a day.
Staying hydrated is also a weakness of mine. I have no problem remembering
to drink my coffee in the morning, but I repetitively forget to drink enough water.
Staying hydrated really helps skin complexion as well. Who doesn't want a better
skin complexion?

Exercise at least 4 times a week.
Plain and simple. I need to work out more.

Bring it on March, I am all about getting fit and healthy!




No comments:

Post a Comment