I was nominated for a Liebster Award! L.A. from Simply Smiling (definitely check her out!) nominated me for this lovely award. Like me, L.A. is a new blogger and I love to read about her life's blessings! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for nominating me! I have heard about this award once before but never really looked into it. However I have now come to learned more about it and I am so happy to be nominated.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the
blogger who presented this award to you. (above)
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator list 11 random facts
about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees. (below)
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 other blogs of 200 followers
or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their
blog letting them know they have been chosen. (I am new to the blogging world so I don't have 11 blogs that are small enough to be nominated, If you would qualify for this award, let me know!)
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog. (Done!)
My answer's to L.A's 11 questions:
1. Who is your favorite author?
I love to read and I have read all different types of books so it is hard to pin point one author as my favorite however Jodi Picoult and Suzanne Collins seem to be sticking in my mind. I have read so many Jodi Picoult books and she always has me staying up until the wee hours of the morning reading.
2. If any character from a book or movie could be your best friend, who would it be and why?
I would love to be best friends with Miss Skeeter from the Help. I love her personality and her attitude.
3. What are your 3 most favorite things to do?
Ski, read, and take pictures.
4. If you could have dinner with any famous person, who would it be? Why?
Hands down, Sandra Bullock. I LOVE her, shes my favorite actress and she seems so down to earth and funny.
5. Would you rather play video games or board games? What your favorite?
I'm terrible at video games so I would have to say board games. My favorite is probably Balderdash. I laugh soooo hard while playing it.
6. If you could have a super hero power, what would it be?
To be invisible. I think. I don't know, that's a hard question.
7. What is your best childhood memory?
Going to Sea World with my grandparents in Florida. It was one of my fondest memories. I loved shamu and spending all that time with my Memere and Pepere was amazing!
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What 3 blogs do you read everday?
10. What is your favorite color--- use the Crayola crayon name, if you know it :)
11. What is your motivation for blogging?
My blog serves as my journal. I like to write about the things I do and what I enjoy in life. My family and friends in different states enjoy keeping up with my busy life by reading my blog.
11 random facts about me:
1. I love animals to the tenth degree
2. I cry when I see someone else cry (instantly, never fails, it's like a switch)
3. I started skiing when I was 4
4. My favorite candy is Smarties
5. I have a half brother and a step sister
6. I used to be on a strictly competitive cheerleading team
7. I am a fan of country music
8. I am afraid of deep water and sharks
9. I think my real calling in life is to work for a Hollywood gossip network
10. I would prefer a movie and wine rather than go out to a bar
11. The giraffe is my favorite animal.
My nominees are:
(again let me know if you are a new blog and have less than 200 followers!)
11 Questions for my nominees are:
1. What inspired you to begin a blog?
2. What is your favorite hobby?
3. What song defines your life?
4. Would you prefer to live on the beach or in the mountains?
5. What is a quote you live by?
6. If you could choose a different career what would it be, why?
7. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
8. If you could be in the Olympics what sport would you play?
9. If you could go on a date with a celebrity who would it be, why?
10. If you could wish for one thing what would it be?
11. What makes you happy?