Thursday, February 21, 2013

Whats New

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday, one more day until the weekend!

So I have a new blog design. What do ya think? I am really wanting warmer weather and sunny days so I was hoping these new colors would invite Spring to show her pretty blooms and warm days sooner rather than later. I am watching the news while I write this post and the weatherman said that a possible nor'easter is going to dump more snow this week, yeahhhhhhhh... More shoveling and cleaning off my frozen car! Apparently the happy colors have yet to work, but I will continue to pray to the sun gods!

For the first time in a LONG time I am in a really happy place!
Currently I am..

Reading The Lucky One. I just picked up my second book for the month and I am so excited to read it. I have heard it is a very catchy and fun read so I am looking forward to seeing what its all about. I just finished the book American Sniper. It is the autobiography of Navy SEAL, Chris Kyle. Extremely difficult to read after his tragic passing, however, it was definitely one of a kind. I could not put the book down. I definitely suggest you pick up this book and read about his life as a Navy SEAL, husband and father.

Watching nothing at the moment but in an hour Nashville is on and my full attention will be on the TV. I have a list of weekly shows I like to watch - Nashville, White Collar, Hawaii Five-O, and Blue Bloods. Sensing a theme? Yes, crime shows are my guilty pleasure. And Nashville is one of my favorite shows this century!
not to mention Matt Bomer is so good looking in White Collar source
Listening to Carry On by FUN. I have had it on repeat for the past three days. FUN. is one of new favorite bands, their songs are so FUN. Would you believe it?

Looking forward to heading out do Denver, CO, this May to finally take my long anticipated exam. My dad is flying out with me for the week and I cannot wait to spend some quality time learning about Child Life and sight seeing around Denver. It will be a perfect mini vacation. Another MINICATION!

Wondering how to actually motivate myself for this crazy exam. After finishing school I have had difficulties getting myself back into study mode.


Laughing at how my dog likes to hide her stuffed toys in my dirty laundry and other various places. I am constantly coming across her owl or pig. I found piglet in my laundry basket today, he almost took a very chaotic bath.


Loving Jimmy Fallon's Ben & Jerry's ice cream, appropriately titled Late Night Snack. It is delicious. Vanilla Ice cream with a salty caramel swirl, and fudge covered potato chips. Yea, its sounds weird but it is the perfect mix of sweet and salty. If you don't believe me pick some up at your local grocery store and try it!

Happy because I wake up to Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen every morning. Probably the best song to hear first thing in the morning. I always wake up happy and ready to conquer the day. Clearly music has a huge influence on my mood and motivation.

That's all for now. What are you currently doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment