Thank goodness its Friday! I have been trying to write the blog post for the last hour and a half but I keep getting side-tracked watching The Fighter.
Hello Marky-Mark, you are gorgeous! Oh right... my blog post... what was I saying? Oh my goodness LOOK AT THOSE ABS..
2 minutes later... phone vibrates
Oh a text from mom...
Mom: DID YOU SEE THOSE ABS
Its amazing I was able to write this post and get to bed on time.
Here are my high fives for this week!
1. My daily calendar has been put to good use recently. I have organized some of my thoughts and started to schedule my blogs ideas. Stay tuned next week!
2. I just picked up the book Water for Elephants and so far I am loving it!
3. Sticking to my March goals, I have started running in the afternoons when I get home from work and the weather was absolutely perfect this week.
4. Cadbury eggs are a perk of the Easter season. They are my all-time guilty pleasure.
5. I had to buy Aruba Coconut body lotion from Bath and Body Works. It is part of their new escape collection and smells divine!
After working two weeks straight, I am looking forward to a little R&R this weekend with some fun mixed in. Have a great weekend, everyone!