Sunday, December 23, 2012

Where has the time gone?


Christmas is in 2.II.TWO DAYS! Where has the holiday season gone? I feel like it creeped up on me way too quickly. I have been wavering between being in the holiday spirit and not quite feeling it. I think that is due to the fact that Thanksgiving was a week early and we decorated for the holidays so early that it just kind of dragged on.

Desperate to feel more in the spirit over the last week, I have been a baking fiend, a crazy Christmas movie watcher and a busy little elf, decorating even more! Now if only I felt more satisfied with the gift giving aspect.

I hit the jackpot with the beau's gift and my mom's gift was well thought about, however every other gift I got is not satisfying my giving spirit. It has been more of a practical Christmas in regards to gifts rather than a fun Christmas. We shall see how it goes. I am going to embrace the next 3 days and continue to be nostalgic with family and friends.

Happy Holiday's ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment