Sunday, June 16, 2013

What A Weekend


There is nothing like climbing into bed, blogging and watching Duck Dynasty on a Sunday night. So relaxing. Definitely needed after the weekend I had.

I feel like I am about to crash and succumb to my overwhelming stress this weekend. Something always interfered with our plans.. we would plan a whole day and then something drastic would happen and change our plans completely. It left me feeling unsettled and unproductive, like we had a busy weekend of nothing. You know when you get so frustrated that you cry and then that turns into a laughing fit.. that was me this afternoon. I was crying hysterically.. the laughing part came a few minutes later when my dad went to throw a tennis ball for our dog and nailed me in the head. Happy Father's Day.. thanks for the abuse. A hug would have sufficed.

I then turned my frustration into motivation and cleaned the entire house. I vacuumed, dusted, clorox wiped, and laundered. I felt much better after. I can now go to bed feeling somewhat successful this weekend. I have my mood lighting on and can focus on my blogging and pinning!


1 comment:

  1. I love cleaning when I'm frustrated, best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete