Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Here's To Summer


source

Summer is a time for fun. While I am basking in the sun or working 12 hr shifts, I am consciously making an effort to be more positive and fresh. I went through a time where I was not happy with what I was doing or where I was going. I wanted more out of life. What I learned is I just can't sit there and wait for it to happen.. I have to make. it. happen.

It is a crazy time around these parts. I am at a point in my life where I am not sure where my future lies but I know I want to have fun making my future happen. I am learning how to have fun and indulge without breaking my piggy bank, because you know.. I am still trying to save money. But I just can't help but be happy. The weather is beautiful, summer clothes are out in full bloom as well as my favorite flowers, the ice tea is flowing, and I get to see my friends. What more could a girl ask for?

Here's to Summer! Lets drink and be merry!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I love this post! Here's to an amazing summer!

    ReplyDelete