Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Letters

T.G.I.F!
I am super excited it is Friday!

Today I am going to change it up a bit.
Instead of doing High Five For Friday,
I decided to do Friday letters.


Dear Sun,
Please come out to play soon.
I have the weekend off to enjoy myself
and I would appreciate some nice 
warm weather to do so.

Dear Michael,
Thank you for being so sweet to my family.
You made us breakfast last Sundayand my family loved it.
Especially my brother... keep it coming
xoxo

Dear Starbucks,
Thank goodness for your Passion Fruit tea!
It is the perfect combiantion of fresh and caffeine.
My mouth waters just thinking about it.
I know my new go-to guilty pleasure for the summer!

Dear Little Boy,
 You made me smile so much yesterday.
I loved seeing your smiling face in the clinic.
Please stay happy, it is contagious!

Dear You,
Thank you so much for reading my blog.
I hope you enjoy your time spent here.
I know I sure do.

Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend and happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love Starbucks and their passion fruit tea! Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete