Friday, July 5, 2013

Suprise!

So I have been working on something a little special.

I noticed my blog writing was lacking and it was a real disappointment to myself. I decided that I really wanted to get back into enjoying my blog and have been contemplating purchasing my own domain that would allow me to customize my blog the exact way I wanted to.

So the other day when I was in a really crummy mood I decided I was going to make myself happy and just go for it. I wanted to start fresh with a new blog that represented my style.

I would like to introduce...

A Tale Of Two C's
ataleoftwocs.com

I really wanted to change my blog name to something that 1.) defined me 2.) was unique but a little personal as well.

The story behind the name goes as so..

When I was little my mom hated the nickname "Court" and she refused to let any family member call me that. So she decided to name me Courtney Catherine and nickname me "CC". Now that I am older, all my friends and co-workers call me "Court" (sorry mom) but my entire family calls me CC. 

I really hope you stop by and follow the new and improved blog of mine!!!

but I should mention.. bare with me as I learn the ropes of the new program. I am slowly tweaking the design and settings so if it doesn't look right at first, I will get there!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't get too far. LOL. No worries, my blog site is lacking also. I kind of gave up on people. Overridden by the inhumane ramblings of GOP/Tea Party wonks who think that only the strong and rich should have a piece of the pie. Humans suck.

    ReplyDelete